Analyzing the strategies of the winners who never give up forces us to understand the complex human nature (why people tend towards dissatisfaction?).
In this regard, the human being is an inexhaustible source of aspirations, desires and needs.
On the one hand, the incredible human being has extraordinary abilities and skills, and on the other hand, he also is prone to suffer due to his adverse qualities and the disability to react adequately to adverse events and failures.
Even many winners are aware of the complex human nature and about the harsh realities of life, and use the following strategies:
- Persevere according to the reality of life.
- Take “reasonable” significant risks.
- Pose different scenarios.
- Know people well.
- Optimally manage human capital.
- Rescue the essence of the fundamental needs.
- Identify the main interests of the parties.
- Think in the long-term.
- Exploit capabilities and opportunities.
- Find the meaning of life.